Sunday, August 29, 2010

The wonders of video!

One of my friends put together this quick music video. It's in the side bar here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I must say, he's got great taste.

I should be producing some video content in the near future, so stay tuned. Anything in particular you guys would like to see?

Also, I posted a new article over at blgaming.com about why you should play the ten new SSF4 characters. I want to see a Cody win a tournament, dammit!

---
Unrelated personal junk:

There's no social scene in AZ if you're not into bars. Where the hell do people hang out in this state!? I can't just keep doing karaoke forever.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you figure that one out. I don't really do the bar thing either, so my friend's and I just go bowling. Not really a place to meet people, but it's something to do... though I'm also out in Goodyear, so even if I was to do something else, there aren't many options.

    ReplyDelete